Keep Connected on Instagram for our Specialty Boxes
(7 day notice required for Boxes)
Charcuterie for 2 $85.00
Charcuterie for 4-6 $125.00
Charcuterie for 6-10 $275.00
Birthday Graze Box for 2 $125.00 ( includes glitter birthday sign & personalised card)
Grazing tables start at a minimum of 50 guests and are set up flat lay style.
Grazing Table Pricing inquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note an additional 18% gratuity and catering delivery fee will be charged. To secure your booking date a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
Mini Solo Graze Boxes
$30.00 plus GST minimum order of ten boxes.
Our Mini Solo Graze Boxes are a show stopper for any celebration.
A window box is perfectly
packaged for distanced gatherings for family, friends, corporate events, team builders and for any other occasion.
Each Grazing Box is made up of locally sourced high quality ingredients including (not limited to):
· 4 cheeses
· 4 Cured meats
· Hummus dip and an individual jam
· Seasonal artisan preserve
· Assorted gourmet crackers
· Artisan baked bread
· Nuts and dried fruit
· Something sweet
· Fresh seasonal fruit
· Specialty olive
· Packaged with individual cutlery and napkin (color scheme of your choice)
**We do provide Vegetarian, Gluten free and Vegan boxes upon request**
- To secure your booking date a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- The balance must be paid no later than 7 days before your event date to allow adequate time for ingredient sourcing.
- The booking deposit will be used towards the total cost of the Grazing boxes.
- Payment options include e-transfer, Visa or MasterCard.
- Anyone with serious food allergies should refrain from consuming our products. We cannot guarantee a nut free environment.
- Please be advised with Covid-19 we are taking every precaution and highly recommend using individual utensils to protect yourself and others.
Cocktail Hour board
For 20 guests $675.00 plus GST
(additional guests $15.00)
(flat lay style one meter long and 30 inches wide)
Our Cocktail Flat-lay grazing table is made up of locally-sourced high-quality ingredients including (not limited to):
8 types of cheeses
8 types of cured meats
Seasonal artisan preserve
Assorted gourmet crackers
Artisan baked breads
Nuts and dried fruit
Fresh seasonal fruit
Floral for decoration
Napkins and cutlery are provided for grazing. All materials on the table are disposable for an easy clean up. We can provide individual boxes for each guest upon request. Please be advised with Covid-19 we are taking every precaution and highly recommend using individual utensils to protect yourself and others.
**To secure your booking date a non-refundable deposit is required** the balance must be paid seven days prior to your event. We accept etransfer, Visa or MasterCard.
Anyone with serious food allergies should refrain from consuming our products. We cannot guarantee a nut free environment.